A meeting with all project partners will be held in Limassol, Cyprus, hosted by the Cyprus Sport Organization. During this meeting, partners will focus on the following activities;
- Discuss the results of the validation study developed in phase III;
- Adjust the methodology to develop the comparison of sedentary behaviour, PA and sport data collected in all partner countries;
- Adjust the planning of the phase IV regarding comparison of PA and sport participation prevalence in EU MS;
- Develop the specific tasks related with the scientific publications related to the project;
- Ensure complete readiness to complete phase IV, by all partners;
- Deepen the discussion of the main issues related with the toolkit development.
- Adjust dissemination and communication strategy and tasks;
- Prepare the update of iNCD database on PA and sport.
This meeting is essential to ensure complete the readiness of all relevant parties to carry out phase V of the project in a timely and efficient manner.